80% of your results come from 20% of your efforts - the challenge is understanding which 20%.
The next generation of websites will do much more than manage content, they will integrate a new level of intelligence that will help your whole team make better, more informed decisions.
- What content, topics and authors resonate most with your visitors?
- Is there a drop off in the user experience on phones or tablets?
- Is your new site design really making a measurable difference?
- Social media or search engines? What marketing channels work best?
- Which landing pages and calls to action drive the highest conversion?
A new class of tools is emerging to help you find the answers to these questions and more. The website of tomorrow will integrate data from across the web including analytics, social media and insightful cloud services. They will enable a whole new level of understanding user behavior, who is on your website and what they are doing – right down to the individual.
Don’t wait; come learn about the website of the future today.