Rock and roll all night and part of every day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJSdcIEcthY.
KSS Node is a tool used to generate a living style guide. In this session we'll explore using KSS Node to document our components within a living style guide. We'll cover the following topics:
- Introduction to KSS Node and what makes it a living style guide.
- Integrating KSS Node with our build tools.
- Creating a new style guide "theme".
- Documenting theme components.
- Documenting design components like colors and typography.
- Integrating KSS Node into a Drupal 8 theme.
Don't worry, the title of this talk is the one and only KISS joke. There are no more within the presentation.
Demo Code: https://github.com/zhawkins/KSS-Demo